Asia Hotels

Philippines bar girl GF dilemma

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 kamikaze

Posted 11 May 2010 - 06:55 AM

View PostYoungOne, on 11 May 2010 - 06:44 AM, said:

Not many girls like this in Thailand, maybe not even in this world. I would be a fool to destroy a relationship with such a girl. Funny, intelligent, knoledgable, beuatiful, cute, sexy, loads of friends cooks amazingly and a great family the list can go on and on.
Has she got a sister?

#32 abu farsi

Posted 11 May 2010 - 08:33 PM

There are great gals everyplace.

I agree that the guy who says

"I think many are too quick to jump on the "they are only after your money" bandwagon"
has it fairly clearly.

Yes, you can buy a gal for a night, and she did it for the money.  But that is far, far different from actually caring for a sick guy for free, whom she married.

Yes, cash is a factor in many marriages between foreigners and Filipinas. But so is SEX.  Each person in the relationship gets something the other did not have before they got married.  No relationship is complete black and white as to the reasons they are together. Lets face it, eventually somebody is finally satisfied sexually for a while, and THAT PERSON (wife) is going to be there while there is a recharge.  If the time is empty, faked, silent, or full of times where you feel to hide your head in shame, ain't nobody going to stay in that relationship for very long. Plus there is an end to all money, even Bill Gates will be out of money when he spends 5 billion.  If you marry for cash, how much cash is enough? How do you decide it?

I used to think I could spot an older bar girl instantly.  They have a "look". Tattoos. Smokers. They dress in evening dance clothes at breakfast. Always seem to be selling sexuality in their personality.  But after actually meeting many older girls who at one time or another fell on hard times, or had a wild streak when young, I am going to assume making assumptions is usually wrong.

Today I live in a remote farming community. Gossip is everyplace.  No secretes in my place.  I know who the women are who moved there in order to have family who worked as a GRO when young.  In my 5 years there, not a single one of them (15 or so) has indicated that they would trade sex, with me, for cash. It seems they simply got out of the prostitution business, Married Filipino guys and fell into the church mores.  Good wives and caring mothers all.

Abu Farsi

#33 YoungOne

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:48 AM

View Postcamerata, on 11 May 2010 - 06:55 AM, said:

Has she got a sister?

She is an only Child  :D

hmm I wish I could delete the start of this post... Don't really want to be associated with it.

#34 Stocky

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:15 AM

YoungOne said:

..but this girl is different
...aren't they always  :D

Nevermind an old cynic, glad you've got yourself sorted, here's hoping it doesn't all go tits up; though aged 20 you've nothing to lose.  :D

#35 YoungOne

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:36 PM

Got myself sorted, also I do have alot to lose :D

1. Her
2. The opportunity  to stay in Thailand at this young age.
3. A potential successful business
4. Higher earnings then possible in the UK at my age.
5. Happiness  :D

Not going to c**k this one up  :D

#36 MrFantabulous

Posted 13 May 2010 - 03:44 PM

Which is exactly why I said to be careful, and have a backup plan.  You got all your eggs in one basket sonny!  Her family gave you the business you are doing now and they could just as easily remove you.  

Also why are people talking about Phillipino girls??   His gf is Thai isn't she??  

Anyhow wish you all the best!

#37 Tatoosh

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:04 AM

MrFantabulous, you would have to read the original post in this thread, concerning Anne or Anna and her tempting friend Alice, who presented the original poster a perplexing choice, which he solved like Alexander and the Gordian Knot. He simply cut his choices and started new, in a different location than the Philippines.

#38 robo4711

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:14 AM

View PostYoungOne, on 07 October 2008 - 08:57 PM, said:

Hey,
Im young and live in the U.K at the moment, planning to go and tech English in asia. I went to The philippines this summer and met a few girls... from the bar scene.
I became very close to 1 in perticular but i also had feelings for one of the others.
Im back in the U.K now and she(Anne) tells me how much she loves me often. She told me she want nothing from me apart from my love and to be with me. I have also been speaking to the other girl and she tells me how Anna has another customer who she claims to love also. I know she has to work as she has no money, so i can accept this. But not if she loves another guy.

She alwasy tells me how she hasnt been with another guy since i left which i know is a lie because i get told by her friend. Her friend (Alice) also has feelings for me and she seems to be more honest. She want to go back to her province and study at univerity. She has only been workign at the bar for a few months she is 18 and had some very bad luck hich she told me about and then decided to leave her province and become a bar girl but she hates it.

Im split between these girls, i cannot talk to anna about the things she is lieng to me about because i promised her firned i wouldnt because it would cause so much trouble there.

I really dont want to hurt any of these girls... but i have to choose one or none.
I really dont know what to do because i wear my heart on my sleave and have fallen for them both. I dotn know what to beleive anymore.
Alice said she is just tryign to find her prince charming and then she wants to go abck to study, i said i would go and see her in her home province of samar... im pretty sure there are no GIRLY BARS there haha.

I beleive anna is ieing to me but i am finding it hard to let go even though i know if i dotn i will get hurt further down the line.

Alice just seems to be perfect... but i cant let go of Anna

Im probably just an idiot... i want a serious relationship even though im young...

Im just very confused...   as i keep thinking to myself Anna could change... but i cant cope with the lieing.

any thought on the situation... sorry about the random layout of the post
Believe half of what you see and nothing of what you hear you think Alice is going to tell you the truth when she wants you too wake up my friend keep them both twice the fun as for the lying they can't help it get used to it or get out now I don't know one bar girl that dosn't do in  fact most have Phd's in the subject.

Edited by robo4711, 19 May 2010 - 05:22 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2014 Orient Expat™
Contact us/Advertise