Orient Expat Friends

Russian Sex Roulette in Japan

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 kamikaze

Posted 28 January 2009 - 09:03 AM

A game that is played by many Japanese high schoolers. A group of teens, with an equal number of boys and girls, gather at a private place. The boys and girls all pair up and have unprotected sex. After all the boys ejaculate, the couples switch partners. This continues until every boy has had sex with every girl (and visa versa). Now because the girls are at different stages in their cycles, some will not get pregnant (they escaped the bullet as in Russian roulette) and some will get pregnant (they got the bullet as in Russian roulette). But unlike the real Russian roulette, for the girls who got the bullet in this game there is a way out. Because, prior to playing, each player is required to put 5000 yen into a pool called "ejaculation insurance". The collected money is then used to pay for the abortions of any pregnancies that result.

http://www.urbandict...an sex roulette

#2 (Member banned)

Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:07 AM

View Postcamerata, on 2009-01-28 18:03:16, said:

.....played by many Japanese high schoolers.
.....prior to playing, each player is required to put 5000 yen into a pool called "ejaculation insurance". The collected money is then used to pay for the abortions of any pregnancies that result.
I never heard about something like that and I doubt if MANY Japanese High School boys and girls are playing that...I doubt even if such a report is for real. Some few outsiders maybe...

5000 yen? for abortion...in Japan abortion is a private matter, for a private clinic and the medical fee is that of a private medical doctor/private patient = about yen 120.000,-

This means you need at least 24 persons, to cover medical fees for 1 abortion.

Abortion is legal in Japan for adults, but not for high school students, who are 15 to 18 y.o.
Should parents get aware about an abortion without their agreement, they might file a lawsuit against that Japanese medical doctor. In Japan parental rights are up to 20 years, if the daughter is living with her parents.

In Japan the Medical Doctor's Association is known as very strict. Such a medical doctor might find his clinic permit (to work as an independent medical doctor in his own rooms) cancelled, and the only work he could do would be as an medical doctor as employee in a general hospital under control of another senior medical doctor.

I wonder if any Japanese medical doctor after such a long and expensive study takes such a risk.

Edited by yohan, 28 January 2009 - 10:17 AM.

#3 kamikaze

Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:15 AM

24 persons... so the boys would have to manage 12 ejaculations each.  :lol:

#4 (Member banned)

Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:29 AM

http://www.crnjapan....regnancies.html

All such articles are pure fantasy-nonsense, like this one above, too.

If you read something which is 'strange+crazy' about Japan, look out if there is a reference to

WaiWai stories are transcriptions of articles that originally appeared in Japanese language publications. The Mainichi Daily News cannot be held responsible for the contents of the original articles, nor does it guarantee their accuracy. Views expressed in the WaiWai column are not necessarily those held by the Mainichi Daily News or Mainichi Newspapers Co.

Originally these articles were considered to give some 'outsider information' to foreigners about Japan, but some foreign staff-writers put their fantasy/half true/love-stories there, by far over the top, this was causing a lot of complaints by both, Japanese and foreigners living in Japan.
Waiwai stories were discontinued, the Mainichi newspaper, a serious daily newspaper, apologized and contract of these foreign staff writers were cancelled.

http://www.stippy.co...aiwai-archives/
These Waiwai stories are now collected by less serious websites in Japan, like strippy.com

http://www.stippy.com/about/
-----------------------------------------

http://www.crnjapan....ies_toilet.html

This one is not a Waiwai-story, but a true report. It refers to abortion fees of yen 150.000,-.

In Japan this is not seen as a problem generally, as you have to pay also for giving birth to a child. Medical fees, if all is OK, will be about yen 300.000,-. It is well-known, that no Japanese insurance is covering abortion and birth.

#5 Georgie-Porgie

Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:32 AM

12 Japanese teenagers? I could manage it and I'm in my 50s!  :lol:  :lol:

#6 Bluecat

Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:37 AM

Right, but it would take 6 months... :lol:

#7 Georgie-Porgie

Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:54 AM

Speak for yourself. "Teenage" and "Japanese" are like magical words that have even more synergistic power when combined!

#8 britmaveric

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:44 PM

Japanese must be the most perverted minds in the world - how do think up this sh*te?

#9 (Member banned)

Posted 28 January 2009 - 04:41 PM

I think, it's still a little bit worse (or better?) in the US than in Japan.

Just a copy/paste from an American web site 18+ which takes care of these people by arranging 'adult parties' and similar stuff.

#10 Erasmus

Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:03 PM

Don't judge my family's holiday plans...

#11 mbk

Posted 29 January 2009 - 04:13 AM

Lights on is my favorite.

#12 britmaveric

Posted 29 January 2009 - 04:15 AM

isnt that the only way???

#13 TIG 28

Posted 29 January 2009 - 01:21 PM

View PostErasmus, on 2009-01-29 06:03:27, said:

Don't judge my family's holiday plans...
Very -  very chuckleworthy ---- but the list omitted my personal favorite--- "Pony play".

#14 กำนัน

Posted 29 January 2009 - 01:31 PM

I know this will upset a few of you but please understand my reasoning... I don't want OE excluded by Google's safesearch filter, so I heavily snipped a few posts in this thread :lol:

#15 (Member banned)

Posted 29 January 2009 - 01:44 PM

I know you want to protect the American dream.

This is not a problem, but I noticed, the bottom line: edited, when, why and by whom disappeared.

When I see these 'original postings', I might think I forgot something and maybe I will post it again, with the complete text. And it will be again edited...

#16 กำนัน

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:12 PM

View Postyohan, on 2009-01-29 20:44:52, said:

I know you want to protect the American dream.
What the is that supposed to mean?

View Postyohan, on 2009-01-29 20:44:52, said:

This is not a problem, but I noticed, the bottom line: edited, when, why and by whom disappeared.

When I see these 'original postings', I might think I forgot something and maybe I will post it again, with the complete text. And it will be again edited...
Sometimes I forget to check the 'edited by' box in my haste... I'm only human, even though some claim I am God.

Edited by Mandrunk, 29 January 2009 - 02:13 PM.
This post was edited by Mandrunk... in haste and not as a god

#17 mbk

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:48 PM

I always assumed you were a god. Was there any reason why I shouldn't have?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2014 Orient Expat™
Contact us/Advertise