Asia Hotels

Adult Toy Shops in Singapore

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Lemon Squeeze

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:54 AM

I live in Thailand and adults toys or shops are illegal. I'll be in Singapore sometime soon and I want to go fun shopping with my wife. Are they legal in Singapore and if so where can we find them?

#2 กำนัน

Posted 26 August 2009 - 12:39 PM

You can actually pick them in in Bangkok if your find yourself there, in a few of the downtown night markets. Take a look at the following thread...
Where to buy adult toys in Bangkok

I really don't know what the legal ramifications would be if you attempted that. As for Singapore, I'll let a member local to that city advise...

#3 MrFantabulous

Posted 26 August 2009 - 01:35 PM

This is in time for Chinese Valentines day today?   Strange thing is that in conservative China. .  the shops stand out eaily. . big red letting in english "SEX SHOP" and neon lit interior.  I've yet to go in one yet though.

#4 TizMe

Posted 26 August 2009 - 02:32 PM

I've never seen sextoys for sale in Singapore, but I've never gone looking for them either.

A quick google brings up this site that has both online and shop front store.

#5 Andiamo

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:09 PM

My favourite Dim Sum restaurant in China Town has a sex shop right next door. Haven't been in I'm afraid, I get more excited about Dim Sum but its right there on Smith Street in China Town,

#6 Uncle Gweilo

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:00 PM

There used to be a Condom Kingdom store right on Orchard Road. Didn't go in there, but I doubt it would have been anything as blatantly obvious and matter-of-fact as the stalls in the Temple Street night markets in Hongkers. From memory you had to be over 18 in order to get in the door- possibly even over 21.

Suggest a field trip out to Geylang when you get to Singapore, as that's where a lot of horizontal folk dancing academies are located- or so I've been told.

Asked Mr. Google and this is what he came up with:

http://www.bestplace...ylist=Singapore

Yahoo! Answers is probably the site I'd least recommend, but there's:

http://answers.yahoo...05195226AAm3z1C

From what I can see, most of the sources of "adult toys" is online.

Edited by Uncle Gweilo, 26 August 2009 - 11:15 PM.

#7 Captain Chaos

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:07 PM

Sex shops are all over the place in Singapore these days - all part of the government's grand plan to increase the population from ~4M to 6.5M! Sex shops + tax breaks for those with lots of kids = populace that will be interested in more things than mobile phones and shopping!  :unsure:

(Not working by the way, virtually the entire net increase in the population here is due to immigration, hence the continued relative ease of attaining PR status in Singers...)

#8 Andiamo

Posted 27 August 2009 - 02:30 AM

Yes its quite funny. People like Lee Kuan Yew and his cronies keep standing up and saying “We’re dying out! Singaporeans are going to be extinct soon. Something has to be done”

I am working on a ten point plan to help Singapore boost its flagging reproduction rates. I’ll post it up here before I submit it to the government.

#9 jojono

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:04 AM

this one is in Bukit Timah Shopping Centre (http://www.bukittimahsc.com/)

http://www.agelesscreation.com/

#10 TizMe

Posted 13 September 2009 - 03:33 AM

Sex in the suburbs
Mr & Mrs Smith, an upscale sex shop in Bukit Timah, aims to help couples jazz up their sex lives.

straitstimes.com

Posted Image
LOVE SWING
Affix the harness to the ceiling and playtime will never be the same again.
Price: $400, inclusive of delivery and installation

#11 Uncle Gweilo

Posted 13 September 2009 - 05:08 AM

View PostTizMe, on 13 September 2009 - 03:33 AM, said:

Sex in the suburbs
Mr & Mrs Smith, an upscale sex shop in Bukit Timah, aims to help couples jazz up their sex lives.

LOVE SWING
Affix the harness to the ceiling and playtime will never be the same again.
Price: $400, inclusive of delivery and installation

WHOOTISH!- or however you write the sound of a cracking bullwhip. :P

Edited by Uncle Gweilo, 13 September 2009 - 05:09 AM.

#12 jazz

Posted 27 September 2009 - 03:17 PM

I heard the shop is very nice and featured on Strait Times but I have not bee there yet. Are there many stuffs? Heard its part of the Liberator.. first in Asia.

Some of the online stores are quite gd and there's one that my partner found recently that provides free delivery within 24hrs and giving out hotel stays! Here's the {snip}

Edited by Mandrunk, 27 September 2009 - 03:38 PM.
New members may not post links... which are invariably self promotion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2014 Orient Expat™
Contact us/Advertise