Asia Hotels

Only 2 More Days... until I leave for the Philippines

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Fingers

Posted 02 April 2010 - 12:32 AM

Only 2 more days until I leave for the Philippines. I am so excited and can't wait to get there. I just wanted to thank everyone for all the tips and advice I was given. I will be sure to let you all know how things go after I get back.

Thanks again.
Ryan

#2 yohan

Posted 02 April 2010 - 03:12 AM

Have a nice trip,

I also will be in Philippines, Cebu around 5th to 15th of May.

#3 Fingers

Posted 02 April 2010 - 12:48 PM

You have a great trip as well Yohan.

My plans are to stay in Manila for a night, then go to Cebu and stay a night there, then go to Bohol for a night, then off to Leyte. Nothing set in stone... we are just gonna some what wing it. I can't wait.

I might even take a day and look at some land out there for future building. Who knows..... lol

#4 Dagnabbit

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:44 PM

well give us an update while you are there if you can Fingers.

I made pandesal the other day and it actually came out good! i had always thought that it was some big secret how to make it, and it turns out to be really easy.

I can't wait to hear of your exploits.

#5 Dagnabbit

Posted 24 May 2010 - 11:26 PM

been listening to this damn Jeapardy music for 6 weeks now fingers...... :-) what happened in PI?

#6 Heart

Posted 16 June 2010 - 10:28 AM

View PostFingers, on 02 April 2010 - 12:48 PM, said:

You have a great trip as well Yohan.

My plans are to stay in Manila for a night, then go to Cebu and stay a night there, then go to Bohol for a night, then off to Leyte. Nothing set in stone... we are just gonna some what wing it. I can't wait.

I might even take a day and look at some land out there for future building. Who knows..... lol

someday I want to visit Bohol for its famous Chocolate mountains too :whistling:

#7 karels

Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:43 AM

I want to visit Philippines too. Boracay! always intrigued me  :whistling:

#8 cobie

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:22 AM

:rolleyes:

Absolutely, Boracay is a famous tourist spot to visit. I have been there last year for a week, and I intend to return for second visit this year.
You'll enjoy every minute of it.  ;)

#9 leaper84

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:27 AM

Boracay's great... but also visit Caramoan, Palawan, Siargao.... hehe, I could go on and on.

#10 cobie

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:27 AM

:rolleyes: Hi Fingers,

There is no doubt, you'll enjoy those trips. If only you could spend more than one night in each visiting place because there is so much to see and do.  All the places that you are about to visit are historic  & gorgeous in nature.  Have a pleasant & safe trip!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2014 Orient Expat™
Contact us/Advertise