Orient Expat Friends

Conor Purcell - Philippines

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 (Member banned)

Posted 13 June 2010 - 04:56 AM

Conor Purcell is the typical foreigner, we do not need here in Asia..
Just my opinion. Below it's about his travel to the Philippines.

http://www.bootsnall...hilippines.html

Peter is a member of an Austrian choir group, in the PI to take part in an international choir festival. The festival ended a week ago but Peter and five other members are still here. They have dived and jet skied during the day; drank and f###ed at night.
On the way from Lapu Lapu to my hotel, the taxi driver tried hard to convince me to meet his daughter. “She is very nice, young, you will like her, I will give you cheap price.” He said this in the tone of a man trying to sell me ice cream.
Jee was 24, tall and beautiful. She was also a he. She didn’t fit the stereotype of a transsexual. She was beautiful, with none of the exaggerated sexuality of her friends. I had met her at one of the bars, one Tuesday night. I was an easy target; alone, bored and with a full wallet. Her friend Chin invited me over. Chin was plainly not a girl, her attempts to hide that fact only making her more pathetic. Her aggressiveness was off putting and she wasted no time in proposing a threesome.
My last nights in Cebu were a blur of alcohol, go-go bars and offers of Shabu (synthetic cocaine), .....

http://www.bootsnall...all-author.html

Conor Purcell fell in love with independent travel while vomiting over the side of a Stena Lines ferry on the way to France 14 years ago. Despite his tender years he realised then that joy of independent travel must be the ability to control your own destiny. Since that grim moment somewhere in the Irish Sea, Conor has ventured from Mexico to Lebanon, and got into some scrapes along the way. Guns have been pulled, drink has been drunk, smoke has been smoked and above all fun has been had. Whether this type of ‘fun’ can be accommodated on this, his latest trip, a year teaching in South Korea, remains to be seen. Tune in every fortnight to find out!

Feel free to email Conor at (email removed, I think you will not receive a reply soon anyway, Yohan)

#2 Uncle Gweilo

Posted 14 June 2010 - 05:10 AM

This is the same clot who had a good old rant about Korea, which is posted in that forum here on OE. He's one of those sort of people who should stay at home. He has every right to state his opinion, but one dark night he might find himself in an alley with few friends and a lot of questions to answer.

#3 (Member banned)

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:00 AM

View PostUncle Gweilo, on 14 June 2010 - 05:10 AM, said:

....but one dark night he might find himself in an alley with few friends and a lot of questions to answer.

Yes, the same guy...

He is now in a jail in Bangkok...and it will take a while for him to get out again...his problem.

He was even too stupid to disappear over the border, despite he had plenty of time to move on to elsewhere ...

#4 TizMe

Posted 14 June 2010 - 12:37 PM

He's even too stupid to know when it's time to keep his big mouth shut.

#5 cobie

Posted 15 September 2010 - 10:17 AM

:wub:   WOOOOOH!

That Conor Purcell must have had some lethal guts! Good riddance... :wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2014 Orient Expat™
Contact us/Advertise