Orient Expat Friends

Spanish in Vietnam? Hola!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 priscilla136

Posted 14 June 2010 - 06:38 AM

I know this forum is mainly directed to the English speaking community in Vietnam, but I do happen to speak Spanish as well and I was wondering if this is something I can teach on the side of teaching English. Is there a demand for Spanish? just wondering... :blahblah1:

#2 RacNamman

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:59 AM

seems to be some demand in Hanoi, yo, tambien hablar espanol, pero no es bastante bien por trabajar, yo apprender por la calle, pero suerte a ti, soy pensamos se puede en Hanoi,

#3 priscilla136

Posted 14 June 2010 - 03:49 PM

thank you! yeah let's see what happens in HCMC, maybe I can do some tutoring as well.
:blahblah1:

#4 talktomuch

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:32 AM

Hola Pricilla!

yo puedo contacto escuela AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL(high school) ais.edu.vn.  they have/had a spanish teacher(fr spain under spanish govt program) teaching their part time.  She left for spain end of the summer i believe so i dont think they found anyone. they did offer several spanish class.  

Also, the Vietnam national university offers spanish class, thought by a few spanish teacher(MA degree from spain) their vietnamese grad students.  So you maybe able to work see if they need a non-spanish/non-vietnamese spanish teacher.

good luck!

#5 priscilla136

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:48 AM

Thank you talktomuch, I'll contact them to see if they are still looking. :P

#6 Judytan

Posted 21 August 2010 - 11:34 AM

I love Spanish though i can only say :gracious and hola. :P. I think its a very sweet and romantic language. i hope i will have time to study Spanish beside English

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2014 Orient Expat™
Contact us/Advertise