Asia Hotels

Another Filipina bargirl dilemma

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 britmaveric

Posted 06 September 2010 - 06:43 PM

Well RAC - care to start another thread. Always enjoy hearing a new story especially if it's creative con! :rolleyes:

#32 RacNamman

Posted 06 September 2010 - 07:04 PM

Nah

#33 cobie

Posted 13 September 2010 - 11:48 AM

On the one hand, it's unfortunate that there are some individuals who just think they have a monopoly on knowledge. They think so with all their heart just to realize in the final analysis that they are plain gross ignorant. I suggest that you pay no mind to anyone who has tried to belittle you because of your English. On the other hand, it was apparent that the bar-girl was a professional liar. I wonder why you did not get a hint from her demeanor? At any rate, what would you expect, really, from a bar-girl other than lies and more lies?  The fact that the bar-girl could not look at you in the eyes, the fact that she was uncomfortable to even look in your direction was a clear indication that she had something to hide. The only thing she did not hide from you was one lie after another, and that alone would make you drunk. Be safe! :rolleyes:  ;)

Edited by cobie, 13 September 2010 - 11:54 AM.

#34 METHOS

Posted 13 September 2010 - 11:58 AM

View Postcobie, on 13 September 2010 - 11:48 AM, said:

it's unfortunate that there are some individuals who  just think they have a monopoly on knowledge. They think so with all  their heart just to realize in the final analysis that they are plain  gross ignorant. I suggest that you pay no mind to anyone who has tried to belittle you because of your English.
-Says the person that didn't bother to read the entire thread. :rolleyes: No one belittled him because of his English.

#35 cobie

Posted 15 September 2010 - 11:19 AM

:wub: There is absolutely no doubt that 'prostitutes' are dishonest, liars, untrustworty by their very nature. I have heard that there are some of them, perhaps a handful, who by mere chance marry their former clients. But I wonder if those 'new married' former prostitutes have changed for good their old carrier of having sex with different men. I know that I would never be inclined to ever trust a prostitute, let alone, marry one!

:wub:  :wub: Wooooooooooooooooo! What if the guy takes your advice at face value?  Just kidding!

Edited by cobie, 15 September 2010 - 11:12 AM.

#36 britmaveric

Posted 15 September 2010 - 11:59 AM

^Prostitution is just a profession, no less no more than any other. Remember they are people too and want love/marriage the same as anyone else. :wub:

#37 Uncle Gweilo

Posted 15 September 2010 - 01:53 PM

Lazarus Long, a character created by SF Master R A Heinlein, has this to say on those who practice the "world's oldest profession:

A whore should be judged by the same criteria as other professionals offering services for pay- such as dentists, lawyers, hairdressers, physicians, plumbers, etc. Is she professionally competent? Does she give good measure? Is she honest with her clients? It is possible that the percentage of honest and competent whores is higher than that of plumbers and much higher than that of lawyers. And enormously higher than that of professors.

#38 RacNamman

Posted 15 September 2010 - 02:03 PM

Plus they are miles more fun than western girls, once you get to know them ,and are not paying them any more than dinner a drink(or just a drink) and taxi fare home in the morning, they are a right laugh, brilliant at pool, good drinkers and stuff, total wild childs, quality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2014 Orient Expat™
Contact us/Advertise