Asia Hotels

Chinese man drinks gasoline for 42 years

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Uncle Gweilo

Posted 17 July 2011 - 10:22 AM

Just the smell of it makes me want to do just about anything but drink the stuff. I don't know how huffers can get high off petrol, either.

For the Aussies among you, the guy looks a bit like comedian Dave Hughes, prompting Hughesy to issue a denial that it was him!

http://www.chinadail...nt_12888544.htm

#2 กำนัน

Posted 17 July 2011 - 01:23 PM

Diesel would be a much safer option. It's far less likely to ignite when using a naked flame. However, it's a bitch to wash the smell out of your clothes if you spill it on them. Trust me, I know about this.

#3 20DowntheDrain

Posted 17 July 2011 - 08:15 PM

Well, if the Russians can drink alcohol made from 2x4s, then the Chinese can drink gas! Maybe that's why the two countries get along so well.

#4 Uncle Gweilo

Posted 17 July 2011 - 10:36 PM

They say the Cantonese will eat anything with four legs except a table and anything with wings except an aeroplane. You could make the same assertion that the Russians have given a go to anything that can be converted to alcohol. Their life expectancy, especially the men, is significantly reduced as a result.

Edited by Uncle Gweilo, 17 July 2011 - 10:37 PM.

#5 TizMe

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:06 AM

When he finally kicks the bucket, they'll need to take care at the crematorium.  :rofl2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2014 Orient Expat™
Contact us/Advertise