Expat Accommodation in Singapore
You may also be interested in our page about Renting Property in Singapore
In this section, we aim to bring you up to speed on every aspect of accommodation in Singapore, including long term property rentals and serviced apartments. In all categories there is a vast choice to suit every budget and if you can't find the information you're looking for in these pages, make sure you visit our forum, where you can ask an expat who will have the knowledge and experience to answer your questions.
Singapore covers a small geographical area compared to, well, just about everywhere else in Asia meaning transportation is fast and convenient. However, you should still give some careful thought on where you should stay, carefully considering where you will work, where your children will go to school (assuming you will be living in Singapore) etc.
As a very rough overview for this introductory page, districts 10 and 11 tend to be the most exclusive in terms of price although there are price hotspots in other areas. More details are in each section of this website.
Below is a list of some of the most popular areas for expatriates...
Need advice? Got a question? Go to our Singapore Forum
Key articles about Singapore:
Latest Singapore Forum Topics:• Starting a company in Singapore
• Singapore Tourism Board advertising campaign
• 9000SGD salary a month enough for Singapore?
• What do you think about Lee Kuan Yew ?
• Family friendly hotels in Singapore?
• Salary and housing offer enough for Singapore?
• Singapore named the world's most expensive city
• Singapore Hotels
• Consulting jobs in Singapore
• Ask a Singaporean any question - The truth about Singapore!
RSS: Singapore Feed