SWIFT Codes for Thai Banks
The following is a list of SWIFT codes, or Routing numbers for Thai banks. They are required when sending money to a Thai account in order to streamline the transfer process...
- Bangkok Bank
- Siam Commercial Bank (SCB)
- Siam City Bank
- Bank of Ayudhya
- Krung Thai Bank
- The Government Savings Bank
- Thai Military Bank (TMB)
- HSBC Thailand
- Thanachart Bank
- UOB (United Overseas Bank)
The information on this page is correct as far as we know, but you should make your own verifications and we accept no responsibility for any errors. If you spot a mistake, please email us.
Need advice? Got a question? Go to our Thailand Forum
Top FAQs about Thailand:
Latest Thailand Forum Topics:• Songkran 2014
• people from buriram, are they cambodian people?
• My wife left to Thailand with our baby and never want to come back again
• Thai bank account
• Top Gear host embroiled in Thai racism allegations
• Photography in Thailand
• how does a original thai look like? dark or light skinned?
• Naked breasts (again) at Songkran water festival
• Application for Non immigrant B visa for Thailand
• Thai-Farang Baby
RSS: Thailand Feed